Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Norb's Around the World Odyssey!

Many of you have asked me to keep you posted as I undertake my Around the World Odyssey (ATWOD), so in response I have created this site to provide periodic updates during my travel. Never having written a blog before, this is new experience for me and I am still learning the tools, tricks, and functionality so please consider this site "Under Construction". Overall my plan is to provide frequent updates and photos of my adventures that hopefully will be interesting and entertaining.

While my odyssey has alredy begun, my travel won't officially begin until June 29 when I leave Chicago for Sydney Australia, (via L.A). So if you would like to foillow my ATWOD, then this is the place to be! And if you know others who might be interested, or have nothing else better to do, then please pass this website along to them as well.

"Uncle Fester"
Thank you all for your support.

Sincerely,

norb
 
Next post: sometime before June 29.


No comments:

Post a Comment